Riowashington



I flew in a false illusion
That I could choose the best decision
While my heart want something
My brain and my mind other thing

All the times that I saw his face on the screen
My heart pulsated so strong that I almost scream
His hair, his eyes, his noise, and his mouth…
Are things that I don't want to live without

But in the same time…
Stay here is like a dream
And the feelings are so sublime
Like donuts and ice cream

I tried to focus to learn English
But somehow a lot of things make me escape
I feel so foolish
Like choconut without 'nut' but with another cape

Stay or not stay is always in my mind
If I not stay I follow my heart
If I stay I leave my heart behind
And all the things since we started 

How one love make us like this
Is so powerful that you can blow
A big balloon that you never miss
Ohhhh, Only you will know

Thaís Pires-Alves.
Copyright: Thaís Pires-Alves



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas